I REALLY STARTED TO HATE MY COMPUTER.......
I STARTED TO HATE MY ACCOUNT MANAGER AS WELL......
BUT GUESS WHAT?....
It wasn't their fault at all...
Then who's fault was it?.... Very good question. I wish I knew the answer to that. REALLY L.O.L! I would call and act as if I were some big shot investor. I would say, "I would like a bonus until my 10k hits my account. I have a checking and a savings and all of my money is in my savings, and it will take a while to go through". L.O.L... I would run on and on an on an on... until I got what I wanted from the (BINARY OPTIONS ACCOUNT MANAGER).
But now... They call me and ask if I would like a check or a bonus added to my binary options account because of the amount of money they would loss if I pulled out....
Would you like that?... Heck yeah, You would love that.. I spent my spare time writing this to open the eyes of one person rite now that needs HELP..... Just one person. hey, I'm not Superman or some washed up drunk with revenge on my lips. I'm an average guy with a family like most of you out there. I just really got feed up with losing and started winning ..Here's to success with binary options.
Stop losing all of your money... You have better things to do than give it to the bank of Wengo Flamingo!!
Simple investments are what make the rich, RICHER...
ARE YOU READY!!!!!
I CANT HEAR YOU!!!
ARE YOU READY!!!!!!!
LOUDER!!
ONLY YOU HOLD THE KEY....
really weapon
ReplyDeleteoptions agent